:)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer time in Homer, Alaska.

((This picture is because I have been missing Shea SO SO SO much and I love remembering our wedding day. I CANNOT believe it's been almost 9 months since we tied the knot. Time goes by so fast but there is no one I would rather spend my time with than him.))

This summer is going to be a crazy one. Shea will be gone 99% of the time while I'm working 3 jobs to keep myself busy all summer. Also, I've been hunting for a piece of property/a house that we can get a great deal on, which is fun and keeping me a little busy. Something else very exciting, I am singing "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack on June 11th during the Cancer Walk luminary, where they light candles for all of those who have died from cancer. It's a big event and the first time I'm singing a new-age song in public so I am very honored and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment