:)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April is still snowy.

It feels like summer will never come up here!! As soon as the snow starts to melt, everyone wakes up with fresh snow on their porch. Winter is taking too long this year. We were planning for a while to go see everyone for Shea's birthday and stay until May 2nd, but we decided with our very hectic schedules that we just can't make it. Which is a bummer, because I'm dying to meet everyone!!


Our dog, Remi :) He's a sweetheart.

My dad forced Shea to hold the Easter flowers. haha.
Jack laying on Bow :) Cutiest.

The boat Shea is working on. The Helenka B.

Aiden playing on his snow machine. toughie in his diaper!

Cade and David. Brotherly love, playing in Grandma's kitchen.

The surprise party I threw for my mom, Anna, and sister, Allison.

3 comments:

  1. We're ready for some nicer weather too!! :) Anxious to meet you also, and look forward to a visit when you are able!! Take care you two, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures!! I love the one of Shea holding the flowers!! It was also fun to see the boat that he works on. I hear all about it from my Dad but it is fun to have a picture to put with it!!

    The party looks like A LOT of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I'll post more pictures of us if I ever get any! :)

    ReplyDelete