:)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Didn't buy the house, but went on vacation.

Shea and I decided not to buy the house. We want to wait until we fall in love with a house and everything works out without any problems. So we're staying in our rental until we can build or buy.
We went to Ojai, California in the middle of February for my grandpa's funeral. It was a lot of fun! Shea wet with us two years ago for Spring Break, and met a lot of my big family, but this time he met even more. We took 15 people from Alaska to Cali. My mom had no idea so it was really fun to surprise her!!
We also have a new dog, Remi, who I will post pictures of. He's 2 1/2 and really loving and hopefully by the summer I will have more time to spend with him.







2 comments:

  1. He He!! You are so cool! I was totally just giving you crap last night! Holy moly! Shea is getting so skinny!!! Remi is cute and the california pics are cool. Have fun and tell Shea that you guys have to save and come on vacation here next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowwww!!! He's skinnier than me, it ticks me off! I know we're planning on making it there when he gets time off :) He's making lots of money now, so we will definitely have vacations!

    ReplyDelete