:)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years and New Goals.

So our New Years was extremely fun! We have a tradition; every year we go to Caribou Lake on our snow machines with my cousins and hundreds of other people, and we set off 4 hours of fireworks!! It was fabulous!
2010 also means a lot of work for us to do. I start classes on Monday to start on my Elementary Ed. degree, (it was really great to take a Semester off and get grounded first), and Shea has decided he wants to go back to work for my dad asap so we can get in to a house this summer. Our 2010 goals: *get a house, *get Shea a new car, *get another dog so Toby (our adorable basset hound) has a friend to play with. and *make tons of money by winning the lottery :)
here are pictures!









2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures!! I wish that we had all that snow. Ya for you on starting school. Have fun and we will talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tradition!! I even heard that Carol and Dad came and watched but did not camp or snow machine in...party poopers!!

    Those are some great goals for your family and I wish you all the luck with school and Shea good luck working for your Dad. I understand he will be gone for days at a time, that will be a bummer but it will sure be fun when he is home :)

    I also hear your puppy is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete