:)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Our First Christmas!


My brother Ry and his Christmas present from Santa.


My sister Allison and I.


mom and the boys opening some presents.


Jenna and I at the party.


My brother Johnathan and Shea messing around with toys.


My sister Claire and her son David.


Party time at my Mom and Dads.


The boys. Aiden and Timmy. Christmas Eve.



Today was a great day! We had tons of fun and it was nice to have a day off together :) Here are pictures of Madilyn's side of the family on Christmas (we have a lot of family!)

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thank you so much for the christmas goodies. The girls loved their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day!!! I even heard that my Dad and Carol came over and had dinner and that your Dad is an awesome Chef.

    I love the pictures on the side it is fun to see you and Shea as you enjoyed High School together!!!

    Carol gave me your e-mail and I gave you permission to see the blog if it does not work let me know. You can e-mail me at wendelton@gmail.com. I also sent you are Christmas letter and pictures, welcome to the family and I hope you enjoy being a Broadbent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you guys did also.
    Yeah, It allowed me to see your blog a couple day ago. Your kids are so adorable! Sounds like you guys had a tired but fun Christmas!

    I am loving being a Broadbent, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Madilyn! I just found your blog, its super cute! :) Merry Christmas to you both! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete